Inspired by Marikh Mathias and Chelsea Roy's conversation in what may be one of the most memorable dialogues in Bachelor Nation History:
- Marikh: You're like glam-shaming me.
Chelsea: Like, what is glam-shaming?
I've never been accused of being anti-glam.
Like, frickin' millenials these days.
For the record, I am, and always have been, pro-glam
For the record, we're with them both, too: pro-glam & against glam-shaming.
This adorable tee is so soft and light that you'll want to wear it again and again. It's classic and stylish at the same time. Comes pre-shrunk to ensure a constant size over time and multiple washes.
• Pre-shrunk 100% ring-spun cotton
• 30 singles thread weight
• Classic contoured silhouette with side seams
• Single-needle stitched seamed collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25||26||27||28|
|Width (inches)||15 ½||17||18||20||22|